Drum roll, please…
January 1, 2006 § 4 Comments
Now that my hangover has subsided, my New Year’s resolutions:
- I will not diet or take up yoga in 2006, nor will I make a feeble effort to learn a new language.
- I will, however, bone up on my French by reading ni.vu.ni.connu regularly.
- I plan to consume more or less the same amount of alcohol in 2006 as I did in 2005, although I could stand to drink slightly more coffee.
- I have absolutely no intention of quitting smoking.
- I will not read In Search of Lost Time or Finnegan’s Wake this year, and I almost certainly will not read anything by Tolstoy.
- I will update my blogroll. Eventually.
- I will produce a porn zine with Alice, which will take this year’s Expozine by storm.
- I will have at least one tawdry affair in 2006, and this time I will blog about it.
- I will not find my soul mate, my life path, or my calling, but I will find a nice pair of shoes.
- I will finish my synthesis paper, and then I will kiss everyone I know.