Ten Odd Things About Me
March 6, 2007 § 16 Comments
It would appear that I have been tagged. Frank says I have to lay out the ground rules, which are as follows:
People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts about themselves as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!
And so, on with the odd…
- I start every day with a cup of tea. Not coffee; tea.
- I have never driven a car.
- I once smoked a joint with Dave Grohl.
- I have seen a working tank up close.
- I have done unspeakable things with fruit.
- I was the only girl on my school’s chess team.
- I have never been to Paris.
- I no longer speak my first language.
- I am mildly demophobic.
- Against my better judgement, I still believe in love.